We just LOVE to see 5 Stars across the board!
More than ever before we are relying on the internet to provide feedback on specific service industries. Today you can gather quick information on food, clothes, books, movies, music, commodities, and professional services. With a simple click you can make informed decisions based on the public’s opinion and their experiences. SERVPRO of Decatur/Forsyth also relies on such feedback for future client business. Here are several reasons why review matter. We hope this information will help provoke you to leave behind your story about the services that SERVPRO of Decatur/Forsyth provided for you during a time you needed help most!
- Social Proof Drives Purchases. We are more likely to make a purchase if others say (or write) it’s a good idea. If you experience a water damage or fire in your home or business, we understand that you want things to get back to the way things were before – quickly, safely and correctly.
- They Make You More Visible. We just LOVE to see 5 Stars across the board!
- They Make You Look Trustworthy. Positive reviews build significant trust and brand credibility. SERVPRO is a brand you should be able to trust, especially during times of crisis. We value your trust and we stride not to ever let you down.
- Conversation About You. Positive online presence promotes a good reputation. The more good stuff people have to say, the more likely others will utilize your brand.
- They Are Increasingly Essential to Decision Making. Almost two-thirds of shoppers that that online reviews are an essential part of the decision process. This is Huge! Your opinion matters, even to complete strangers.
- They Have a Clear Impact on Sales. From our perspective we agree with this point. Doing a phenomenal job in the beginning will bring re-turning customers. We are fortunate to have a solid client base of customers who call us repeatedly for their cleanups. We take those gestures as the greatest compliment of all!
- They Give You An Open Line to Consumers. Positive and negative reviews are an excellent opportunity to open a dialogue about how we operate. The more stories (good or bad) we put out there the more able we are to educate on our processes and cleaning methods, so that every situation is analyzed and corrected to better serve our consumers.